So, I telecommuted and got lots of numbers arranged into actual facts and some pretty pictures, and life is good again. Now, I'm pretty sure I will be able to do my Herceptin treatment next Thursday as scheduled. As for the PET, it's just going to have to wait until my steroids get this thing to run its course. Because as predicted, my glucose was HORRIBLE this AM, but I had a rather large dose of the steroids yesterday. We're doing a dose pack, so we're tapering down over six days. But believe me, I feel SO much better today, it's worth it.
As for the results of the two tests yesterday, they came in today, but doc won't be in until 3pm, and then he'll get to 'em. I'm pretty sure, feeling as I do, that they won't find pneumonia. If they do say anything I'll be sure to post later today.
So, love to all, keep smiling and hug someone or something fuzzy... no wait, that didn't come out right.... ;)